1st Winner M-Insight
2nd Winner Bonteng
Thank you For Your Participation
INDO COMPETITION is a competition that was held by HIMATITRA (Industrial Engineering’s Student Union) Petra Christian University. This competition is about designing and giving innovations to a product. Designing a product is not only about the aesthetic of the design itself but also about the coziness of the product when it use.
“INDO COMPETITION” is an international contest about designing a bottle. This event will involve students from Indonesia and another country to express their creativity in the form of a product design.
This competition is totally free, you just need to read the regulation, sketch your product design that you wished for, and submit it. Also don’t forget to attach your ID card and college student card.
PRESENTED BY :
TERMS AND CONDITION
- Term and Regulation
- Evaluation Criteria and Scoring
- Important Dates
- Motivation and Guidelines
- Participant should be an active university student.
- Each team consists of three people and their membership in the team could not be changed in the future for any particular reason.
- Each member of the team must be registered as an undergraduate student (S1) from all major.
- Product design must be authentic, new, and participant’s own design. Violation of this rule will result in disqualification and excommunication from Indo Competition permanently.
- The decision of the Judges are absolute and can’t be protest in any way.
- The copyrights of the design submitted belongs to PT Atlantic BiruRaya.